Easy HERSHEY Bar Tarts Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 3 1/2 HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars, broken into pieces (45 g each)
- 3 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed and divided (750 mL)
- 6 single-serve graham cracker crumb crusts (120 g package )
- 1. Place candy bar pieces in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred. Cool slightly.
2. Fold 2 cups (500 mL) whipped topping into melted chocolate; divide evenly into crumb crusts. Cover; refrigerate several hours or until firm. Top with remaining whipped topping. Garnish as desired.
Makes 6 tarts.
PIE VARIATION: Melt 6 HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars (45 g each); fold into 3 cups (750 mL) thawed frozen non-dairy whipped topping. Spoon into packaged crumb crust (170 g) or 9-inch ( 23 cm) baked pastry crust.