Easy Frozen Chocolate Mousse Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows (750 mL)
- 1/2 cup milk (125 mL)
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa (50 mL)
- 1 tsp vanilla (5 mL)
- 1 cup cold whipping cream (250 mL)
- 1/4 cup icing sugar (50 mL)
- 1/2 cup CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips (125 mL)
- 1. In medium saucepan, place marshmallows, milk and cocoa. Cook over very low heat, stirring constantly with wire whisk, until marshmallows are melted; remove from heat. Stir in vanilla; let cool completely.
2. In small bowl, beat whipping cream and icing sugar until stiff; fold into cooled chocolate mixture. Fold in mini chocolate chips; spoon into dessert dishes. Cover; freeze several hours or until firm. Serve frozen; garnish as desired.
Makes 6 servings.