Easter Eggie Hunt Stuffed Cookies
Cookies sprinkled with HERSHEY’S CHIPITS White Chocolate Chips, topped with celebration sprinkles and stuffed with HERSHEY’S EGGIES Candy.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 10 Minutes
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened (125 mL)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (175 mL)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (2 mL)
- 1/2 tsp salt (2 mL)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (550 mL)
- 1 cup HERSHEY’S CHIPITS White Chocolate Chips (250 mL)
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles (125 mL)
- 35 HERSHEY’S EGGIES Candy (inside cookie)
- 21 HERSHEY’S EGGIES Candy (top of cookie)
- 7 pieces HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Bar (top of cookie)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line one to two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Mix softened butter, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Add vanilla, flour, ¼ cup (50 mL) of sprinkles, and HERSHEY’S CHIPITS. Knead with hands until even consistency.
3. Take 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of the dough and roll into two balls. Flatten on a cutting board. Place two HERSHEY’S EGGIES Candy on one piece of dough. Top with another piece of dough to create a sandwich and seal the edges. Sprinkle remaining ¼ cup (50 mL) of sprinkles on top of cookies.
4. Place cookies on prepared baking sheet and bake for 9 minutes.
5. Let cool and add 3 HERSHEY’S EGGIES Candies and 1 piece of HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Bar on top of cookie. Store covered and enjoy within 7 to 9 days. Makes 7 cookies.