Easter Eggie Hunt Stuffed Cookies
Cookies sprinkled with HERSHEY’S CHIPITS White Chocolate Chips, topped with celebration sprinkles and stuffed with HERSHEY’S EGGIES Candy.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 10 Minutes
|1/2 cup||unsalted butter, softened (125 mL)|
|3/4 cup||brown sugar (175 mL)|
|1/2 tsp||baking soda (2 mL)|
|1/2 tsp||salt (2 mL)|
|1 tsp||vanilla extract (5 mL)|
|2 1/4 cups||all-purpose flour (550 mL)|
|1 cup||HERSHEY’S CHIPITS White Chocolate Chips (250 mL)|
|1/2 cup||rainbow sprinkles (125 mL)|
|35||HERSHEY’S EGGIES Candy (inside cookie)|
|21||HERSHEY’S EGGIES Candy (top of cookie)|
|7 pieces||HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Bar (top of cookie)|
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line one to two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Mix softened butter, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Add vanilla, flour, ¼ cup (50 mL) of sprinkles, and HERSHEY’S CHIPITS. Knead with hands until even consistency.
3. Take 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of the dough and roll into two balls. Flatten on a cutting board. Place two HERSHEY’S EGGIES Candy on one piece of dough. Top with another piece of dough to create a sandwich and seal the edges. Sprinkle remaining ¼ cup (50 mL) of sprinkles on top of cookies.
4. Place cookies on prepared baking sheet and bake for 9 minutes.
5. Let cool and add 3 HERSHEY’S EGGIES Candies and 1 piece of HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Bar on top of cookie. Store covered and enjoy within 7 to 9 days. Makes 7 cookies.