Double Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened (125 mL)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (175 mL)
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter (75 mL)
- 1 egg (1)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (2 mL)
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (300 mL)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (2 mL)
- 1/4 tsp salt (1 mL)
- 1 cup CHIPITS Milk Chocolate Chips (250 mL)
- 1 cup CHIPITS REESE Peanut Butter Chips (250 mL)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Beat butter, sugar and peanut butter in a medium bowl until creamy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Stir flour with baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture, blending well. Stir in milk chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Drop rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown around the edges. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet. Transfer to a rack; cool completely.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
For an even greater burst of chocolate taste, substitute HERSHEY'S CHIPITS Baking Chips with HERSHEY'S CHIPITS Chunks.