Dark Fudge Truffles Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 2 cups CHIPITS Dark Chocolate Chips (500 mL)
- 3/4 cup whipping cream (175 mL)
- Various coatings such as toasted chopped pecans, coconut, powdered sugar, HERSHEY'S Cocoa or small candy pieces
- 1. Combine chocolate chips and cream in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
2. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Roll mixture into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls. Roll each ball in coating. Cover; store in refrigerator.
Makes about 3 dozen truffles.