Dark Chocolate and Granola Yogourt Parfait Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 2 tbsp granola cereal (30 mL)
- 1 container blueberry or strawberry yogourt (regular or Greek) (175 g)
- 2 tbsp BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters Berry Medley Flavours (30 mL)
- Fresh or dried blueberries, strawberries or raspberries (optional)
- Almond slices or pecan pieces (optional)
- 1. Layer granola, yogourt and crunchy clusters in parfait glass or slender cup.
2. Garnish with additional chocolate pieces, fruit and nuts, if desired. Serve immediately. Makes one parfait.
Note: BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Acai and Blueberry Flavours, BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Goji and Raspberry Flavours, BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Flavour or BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Mango and Mangosteen Flavours can be substituted for the crunchy clusters.