Crunchy Chocolate Mallow Mounds Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 2 cups CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (350 g)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk) (398 mL)
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts (250 mL)
- 1 1/4 cups CHIPITS SKOR Toffee Bits (200 g)
- 1 tsp vanilla (5 mL)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows (500 mL)
- 1. In medium saucepan, melt semi-sweet chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk over low heat, stirring often until smooth. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in peanuts, toffee bits, and vanilla. Mix well. Stir in marshmallows.
3. Drop in 1 tbsp (15 mL) mounds onto baking sheets lined with wax paper. Chill until firm, about 15 minutes. Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
Makes 3 1/2 dozen mounds.