Cookie Pizza Recipe
Any way you slice it, this dessert is packed with fun! A delicious Cookie Pizza topped with your favourite CHIPTIS Chocolate Chips. Simply bake, slice and enjoy!
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 10 Minutes
- 1 pkg (18 oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough (560 g)
- 1/3 cup CHIPITS Dark Chocolate Chips, CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips or CHIPITS Milk Chocolate Chips (75 mL)
- 1/3 cup CHIPITS REESE Peanut Butter Chips (75 mL)
- 1/3 cup CHIPITS White Chocolate Chips (75 mL)
- 10.5 oz miniature marshmallows (300 g)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Press cookie dough evenly into a 12-inch (30 cm) pizza pan. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Remove cookie from oven. Sprinkle the top evenly with chocolate, peanut butter and white chocolate chips. Cover 'toppings' with marshmallows.
3. Return pizza to oven and bake for 5 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and lightly browned; cool. Cut into triangles.
Makes 12 slices.