Chocolate Toffee Cheesecake Bites Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : IntermediatePREP TIME : 15 Minutes
- 1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese, softened (250g)
- 1/4 cup lightly packed brown sugar (50 mL)
- 1/4 cup sour cream (50 mL)
- 1 egg, beaten (1)
- 1/2 cup CHIPITS Milk Chocolate Chips (125 mL)
- 2/3 cup CHIPITS SKOR Toffee Bits, divided (150 mL)
- Whipped Cream
1. Line 24 mini muffin cups with paper liners. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Beat cream cheese until very smooth. Beat in brown sugar and sour cream until well combined. On low, beat in egg, just until well-combined (do not overbeat).
2. Stir in chocolate chips and 1/2 cup (125 mL) toffee bits. Divide mixture between prepared muffin cups. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until just set.
3. Cool to room temperature then chill completely. Just before serving, pipe whipped cream onto each cheesecake; sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Serve chilled.
Makes 24 mini cheesecakes.
� Substitute CHIPITS Dark Chocolate Chips for a bolder chocolate flavour.
� Ensure that cheesecakes are well chilled before removing the paper liners.
For an even greater burst of chocolate taste, substitute HERSHEY'S CHIPITS Baking Chips with HERSHEY'S CHIPITS Chunks.