Chocolate Quicky Sticky Bread Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough (2)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (175 mL)
- 1 tbsp HERSHEY'S Cocoa (15 mL)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (5 mL)
- 1/2 cup butter or Becel® margarine, melted (125 mL)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (125 mL)
- 1/4 cup water (50 mL)
- CHIPITS Mini KISSES Milk Chocolate Baking Pieces
- 1. Thaw loaves as directed on package; let rise until doubled.
2. Stir together granulated sugar, cocoa and cinnamon. Stir together 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter, brown sugar and water in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microvave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 to 60 seconds or until smooth when stirred. Pour mixture into 12-cup (3 L) fluted tube pan.
3. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Pinch off pieces of bread dough; form into balls, 1-1/2 inches (4 cm) in diameter, placing 3 chocolates inside each ball. Dip each ball in remaining 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter; roll in cocoa-sugar mixture. Place balls in prepared pan.
4. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 20 minutes in pan; invert onto serving plate. Cool until lukewarm.
Makes 12 servings.
BECEL is a registered trade-mark of Unilever Canada.