Chocolate Pecan Pie Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 10 Minutes
- 1 cup granulated sugar (250 mL)
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa (75 mL)
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten (3)
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup (175 mL)
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine, melted (15 mL)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
- 1 cup pecan halves (250 mL)
- 1 unbaked pie crust (9-inch/23 cm) (1)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Combine sugar with cocoa in a bowl. Add eggs, corn syrup, butter and vanilla; stir until well blended. Stir in pecans. Pour filling into unbaked pie crust.
3. Bake for 60 minutes or until set. Transfer from oven to wire rack; cool completely. Garnish with whipped topping before serving.
Makes 8 servings.