Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Milkshake Recipe
This blended beauty combines three flavours you love - banana, peanut butter and chocolate. So rich and delicious!
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 5 Minutes
- 2 1/2 cups milk (625 mL)
- 1 ripe banana (1)
- 2 tbsp HERSHEY’S Cocoa (30 mL)
- 1/2 cup 35% whipping cream, whipped (125 mL)
- 2 tsp CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (10 mL)
- 2 tbsp chopped roasted salted peanuts (30 mL)
- 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream (125 mL)
- 1. In blender, combine milk, banana, ice cream, peanuts and cocoa. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into 5 glasses. Top with whipped cream and chocolate chips.