Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Taste and texture are perfectly balanced when oatmeal and chocolate chips are combined for a delicious cookie.
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
|1 cup||butter, softened (250 mL)|
|1 1/2 cups||lightly packed brown sugar (375 mL)|
|1 1/3 cups||all-purpose flour (325 mL)|
|2 cups||quick-cooking oats (not instant) (500 mL)|
|1 tsp||baking soda (5 mL)|
|1/2 tsp||salt (2 mL)|
|2 cups||CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (350 g)|
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs until creamy.
3. In medium bowl, mix flour, oats, baking soda and salt. Stir into butter mixture. Stir in semi-sweet chocolate chips.
4. Drop from 1 tbsp (15 mL) measure onto lightly greased baking sheet.
5. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies.