Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Taste and texture are perfectly balanced when oatmeal and chocolate chips are combined for a delicious cookie.
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 1 cup butter, softened (250 mL)
- 1 1/2 cups lightly packed brown sugar (375 mL)
- 2 eggs (2)
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour (325 mL)
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats (not instant) (500 mL)
- 1 tsp baking soda (5 mL)
- 1/2 tsp salt (2 mL)
- 2 cups CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (350 g)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs until creamy.
3. In medium bowl, mix flour, oats, baking soda and salt. Stir into butter mixture. Stir in semi-sweet chocolate chips.
4. Drop from 1 tbsp (15 mL) measure onto lightly greased baking sheet.
5. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies.