Chocolate Avocado Mousse Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 5 Minutes
- 3/4 cup CHIPITS Dark Chocolate Chips (375 mL)
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted (4)
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa (125 mL)
- 1/3 cup honey (75 mL)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (75 mL)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (250 mL)
- Sprigs fresh mint
- 1. Melt chocolate chips in heatproof bowl set over saucepan of hot, not boiling, water. Let cool.
2. Pulse together melted chocolate, avocados, cocoa, honey and almond milk until smooth. Transfer to serving dishes and refrigerate for about 1 hour or until chilled and set.
3. Garnish with raspberries and mint.
Tip: Garnish with chopped toasted pistachios if desired.