Chocolate Almond Fruit Medallions Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 10 Minutes
- 6 HERSHEY'S Almonds Chocolate Bars (43 g each) (6)
- 4 tsp butter (20 mL)
- 1 cup mixed dried fruit such as cranberries, blueberries, golden raisins or sliced dried apricots (250 mL)
- 1. Combine chocolate bars and butter in a medium, heatproof bowl set over a pot of simmering water. Heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in half the dried fruit.
2. Use two spoons to drop 12 equal mounds of the mixture onto a parchment or wax paper-lined baking sheet. Use the back of a spoon to make a rounded shape. Scatter the remaining dried fruit over the top of each round. Chill for 30 minutes or until set.
3. Store, in an airtight container, in a cool dry place for up to 1 week.
Makes 12 servings.
Tip: Recipe doubles very easily.