CHIPITS SKOR Toffee Bits Cookies Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (550 mL)
- 1 tsp baking soda (5 mL)
- 1/2 tsp salt (2 mL)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened (125 mL)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (175 mL)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
- 2 eggs (2)
- 1 1/3 cups CHIPITS SKOR Toffee Bits (325 mL)
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar (175 mL)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly grease cookie sheet.
2. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in toffee bits.
3. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.