CHIPITS SKOR Brownies Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 10 Minutes
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine (50 mL)
- 2/3 cup CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (150 mL)
- 3/4 cup sugar (175 mL)
- 2 eggs (2)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (250 mL)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (2 mL)
- 1/4 tsp salt (1 mL)
- 1 1/3 cups CHIPITS SKOR Toffee Bits (325 mL)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease bottom of an 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) square baking pan.
2. Melt butter and chocolate in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to chocolate mixture, stirring until well blended. Spread batter in prepared pan.
3. Bake 20 minutes or until brownie begins to pull away from sides of pan. Remove from oven; sprinkle with toffee bits. Cover tightly with foil. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Remove foil; cut into squares.
Makes about 16 brownies.