CHIPITS Perfect White Chocolate Chip Chocolate Cookies Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 20 Minutes
- 2 cups CHIPITS White Chocolate Chips (500 mL)
- 1 tsp baking soda (5 mL)
- 1/2 tsp salt (2 mL)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract (10 mL)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (500 mL)
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa (175 mL)
- 2 eggs (2)
- 1 cup butter or margarine (250 mL)
- 2 cups sugar (500 mL)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into butter mixture. Stir in white chocolate chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 8 to 9 minutes. (Do not overbake; cookies will be soft. They will puff while baking; flatten upon cooling.) Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 5 1/2 dozen cookies.