CHIPITS No Bake Chocolate Zucchini Cake
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 1 cup graham crumbs (250 mL)
- 2 tbsp Hershey’s Cocoa (30 mL)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil (50 mL)
- 1 cup HERSHEY’S CHIPITS Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (250 mL)
- 1 cup grated zucchini (250 mL)
- 2 cups cashews (500 mL)
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s Cocoa (50 mL)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (50 mL)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
- 1/2 tsp salt (2 mL)
- 1 package soft silken tofu (340 g)
- 1 cup toasted flaked almonds (250 mL)
- mint leaves
- 1. Line a 9” (23 cm) springform pan with cling film.
2. In a small bowl mix together the ingredients for the crust and then press firmly into the pan.
3. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave proof bowl.
4. Combine the remaining filling ingredients in the pitcher of a high powered blender or food processor and operate until a uniformly silky texture is reached occasionally scraping down the sides with a spatula as required.
5. Pour the filling mixture into the spring form pan and smooth out the surface. Cover and freeze for four hours before serving.
6. For best results cut with a hot wet blade and serve with toasted flaked almonds and mint as a topping. Conserve in an airtight container in the freezer.
• Almonds and mint can be replaced with berries for preference.