CHIPITS Mini KISSES Milk Chocolate and Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 1/2 cup butter or maragine, softened (125 mL)
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter (175 mL)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar (75 mL)
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar (75 mL)
- 1 egg (1)
- 1 tsp vanilla (5 mL)
- 3 tbsp milk (45 mL)
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (375 mL)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (2 mL)
- 1/2 tsp salt (2 mL)
- CHIPITS Mini KISSES Milk Chocolate Baking Pieces
- Granulated sugar
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In large bowl, beat butter, peanut butter and sugars until fluffy. Beat in egg, vanilla and milk.
3. In medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually blend into butter mixture.
4. Shape dough into 3/4 inch (2 cm) balls. Roll in additional granulated sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake 5 to 6 minutes, or just until set. Remove from oven. Immediately press CHIPITS Mini KISSES Milk Chocolate Baking Piece in centre of each cookie. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Makes 4 dozen cookies.
• For larger cookies, roll dough into 1 1/8 inch (3 cm) balls.