CHIPITS Chewy Milk Chocolate Cookies Recipe
This classic chewy milk chocolate cookie is a definite crowd pleaser. These won't last long in any kitchen.
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
|2/3 cup||melted butter (150 mL)|
|2 cups||lightly packed brown sugar (500 mL)|
|2 tbsp||hot water (30 mL)|
|2 2/3 cups||all-purpose flour (650 mL)|
|1 tsp||baking powder (5 mL)|
|1 tsp||baking soda (5 mL)|
|1/4 tsp||salt (1 mL)|
|1 2/3 cups||CHIPITS Milk Chocolate Chips (270 g)|
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In large bowl, beat melted butter, brown sugar, eggs and hot water until smooth.
3. In medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir into butter mixture until blended.
4. Stir in milk chocolate chips. Drop from small tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool 1 minute; remove to wire rack.
Makes 5 dozen cookies.
For an even greater burst of chocolate taste, substitute HERSHEY'S CHIPITS Baking Chips with HERSHEY'S CHIPITS Chunks.