Caramel Peach Chia Pudding Recipe
Layers of flavour are sure to delight with this nutty, sweet Caramel Peach Chia Pudding. A family favourite in the making.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 10 Minutes
|6||peaches, pitted and peeled (6)|
|3/4 cup||packed brown sugar (175 mL)|
|3 tbsp||cornstarch (45 mL)|
|1/2 tsp||ground cinnamon (2 mL)|
|1 cup||milk or almond milk (250 mL)|
|1/4 cup||chia seeds (50 mL)|
|2 tsp||honey (10 mL)|
|1/2 tsp||vanilla extract (2 mL)|
|1/2 cup||CHIPITS Sea Salt Caramel Chips (125 mL)|
|1/4 cup||plain Greek yogurt (50 mL)|
- 1. Toss together peaches, brown sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon. Layer in bottom of 8-quart slow-cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until tender and saucy. Let cool.
2. Mix together milk, chia seeds, honey and vanilla in bowl; cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. Layer 2 tbsp (30 mL) chia pudding with 2 tbsp (30 mL) peach mixture and 1 tbsp (15 mL) caramel chips in each of 4 parfait glasses or serving dishes. Repeat layers twice; top evenly with yogurt and sprinkle with remaining caramel chips.
• Add toasted coconut or chopped toasted almonds to chia pudding if desired.
• Use any leftover peach mixture for serving over ice cream, yogurt or oatmeal