Butterscotch Crescents Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 10 Minutes
- 1/2 cup CHIPITS Butterscotch Chips (125 mL)
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut (50 mL)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped nuts (30 mL)
- 8 oz refrigerated crescent roll dough (250 g)
- Icing sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Stir butterscotch chips with the coconut and nuts in a small bowl.
2. Unroll crescent dough to form 8 triangles. Sprinkle an equal portion of the butterscotch mixture onto each triangle. Press gently into the dough. Starting at the shortest side of the triangle, roll the dough to the opposite point. Place rolls, point side down, on an ungreased baking sheet; curve into a crescent shape.
3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with icing sugar. Serve warm.
Makes 8 crescents.