Brioche Bun Ice Cream Sandwiches with HERSHEY’S EGGIES Candy
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 5 Minutes
- 1 pkg HERSHEY’S EGGIES Candy (220 g)
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY’S CHIPITS Milk Chocolate Chips, melted (150 mL)
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream (500 mL)
- 4 brioche buns, split and lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup toasted shredded coconut (50 mL)
- 1. Scoop ice cream onto bottom half of each bun. Cap with top halves of buns.
2. Drizzle melted chocolate over tops of buns. Sprinkle 1 tbsp (15 mL) coconut on top of each bun. Top each bun with HERSHEY’S EGGIES Candy.
3. Serve immediately (or make 1 hour ahead and freeze until ready to serve). Makes 4 servings.
• Use small brioche buns for mini ice cream sandwiches.
• Substitute plain doughnuts for brioche buns if desired.
• Substitute your favourite flavour of ice cream for vanilla ice cream.
• Use Easter-inspired colours of ice cream, such as strawberry, pistachio, orange sherbet, bubblegum or lemon. This recipe works nicely with gelato, too.