Apple, Cranberry, Nut and Chocolate Salad Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce (500 mL)
- 1 medium Gala or other eating apple (1)
- 1 tbsp sweetened dried cranberries (15 mL)
- 1 tbsp pecan pieces (15 mL)
- 1 tbsp BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Acai and Blueberry Flavours, BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Goji and Raspberry Flavours, BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Flavour or BROOKSIDE Mango and Mangosteen Flavours (about 15 mL or 8 pieces)
- 1-2 tbsp greek salad dressing (15 mL - 30 mL)
- 1. Wash and dry lettuce leaves. Tear or cut lettuce leaves; place in serving bowl.
2. Wash and dry apple. Core and cut into pieces; add to salad. Add cranberries and pecan pieces.
3. Sprinkle with chocolate pieces. Serve with Greek salad dressing. Makes 1 salad serving.*
* Multiply amounts for more than one serving