Almond Mocha Milkshake Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 5 Minutes
- 4 cups chocolate ice cream (1 L)
- 3/4 cup cold brewed coffee (175 mL)
- 2 HERSHEY'S Almonds Chocolate Bars, chopped and divided (43 g each) (2)
- HERSHEY'S Chocolate Syrup (optional)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- 1. Place ice cream, coffee and all but 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped chocolate bars in a blender. Blend until very smooth.
2. Divide the milkshake evenly between four glasses. Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and remaining chopped chocolate bar (as desired).
Makes 4 servings.
• Replace 1/4 cup (50 mL) brewed coffee with coffee liqueur for a creamy frozen adult cocktail.