Three Layer Cheesecake Squares
SKILL LEVEL : IntermediatePREP TIME : 38 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips , melted
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips , melted
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup dairy sour cream
- 3 packages cream cheese (8 oz. each) , softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST (recipe follows)
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips , melted
- THREE LAYER DRIZZLE (recipe follows)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 9-inch square baking pan with foil, extending edges over pan sides; grease lightly. Prepare CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually add eggs, sour cream, flour and vanilla; beat well. Stir 1-1/3 cups batter into melted peanut butter chips; pour into prepared crust. Stir 1-1/3 cups batter into melted chocolate chips; carefully spoon over peanut butter layer. Stir remaining melted batter into melted white chips; carefully spoon over chocolate layer.
3. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until almost set. Cool completely on wire rack.
4. Prepare THREE LAYER DRIZZLE. Drizzle, one flavor at a time, over cheesecake. Refrigerate about 3 hours or until drizzle is firm. Use foil to lift cheesecake out of pan; cut into squares. Garnish as desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. Makes 16 servings.
CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST:
Heat conventional oven to 350°F. Combine 1-1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 45 wafers, crushed), 6 tablespoons powdered sugar, 6 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa and 6 tablespoons melted butter or margarine. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 8 minutes; cool slightly.
THREE LAYER DRIZZLE:
Heat 1 tablespoon REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips with 1/2 teaspoon shortening, stirring until smooth. Heat 1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips with 1/2 teaspoon shortening, stirring until smooth. Heat 1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips with 1/2 teaspoon shortening, stirring until smooth.