REESE Peanut Butter Cup Milk Shake
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 5 Minutes
- 1/2 cup milk 125 mL
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter 30 mL
- 2 tbsp HERSHEY'S Chocolate Syrup 30 mL
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, about 1 cup (250 mL)
- 1 REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy (regular-sized), unwrapped and chopped
- 1. Place milk, peanut butter and syrup in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
2. Add ice cream. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour into milkshake glass. Top with chopped peanut butter cup. Makes 1 serving.