Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chip Crescents
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 10 Minutes
- 8 oz refrigerated crescent roll dough 250 g
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips 50 mL
- 1/4 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips 50 mL
- 2 tbsp finely chopped nuts such as peanuts 30 mL
- Icing sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Stir the milk chocolate chips with the peanut butter chips and nuts in a small bowl.
2. Unroll crescent dough to form 8 triangles. Sprinkle an equal portion of the chip mixture onto each triangle. Press gently into the dough. Starting at the shortest side of the triangle, roll the dough to the opposite point. Place rolls, point side down, on an ungreased baking sheet; curve into a crescent shape.
3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with icing sugar. Serve warm.
Makes 8 crescents.