No Bake Cookies 'n' Creme Cheesecake
SKILL LEVEL : IntermediatePREP TIME : 20 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs 375 mL
- 1/3 cup melted butter 75 mL
- 1 pkg unflavoured gelatin 7 g
- 2 tbsp boiling water 30 mL
- 1 1/2 pkgs (12 oz) plain, brick-style cream cheese, softened 375 g
- 1 cup granulated sugar 250 mL
- 3 HERSHEY'S Cookies 'n' Creme Bars, divided 43 g each
- 1 1/2 cups 35% whipping cream 375 mL
- HERSHEY'S Chocolate Syrup
- 1. Toss the wafer crumbs with the butter until well coated. Press into an 8-inch (20 cm) springform pan. Sprinkle gelatin over the boiling water; let stand for 1 minute. Whisk to dissolve until smooth.
2. Meanwhile, set aside 1/4 of one candy bar; break up remaining bars and place in a small bowl set over simmering water. Heat, stirring occasionally, until melted; remove from the heat.
3. Beat the cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla until very smooth. Add the melted candy and gelatin mixture. Beat until well combined.
4. In a separate bowl using clean beaters, beat the whipping cream until very stiff. Fold into the cream cheese mixture until uniformly combined.
5. Spread over the crust and smooth the top. Drizzle with the chocolate syrup. Chop reserved candy bar pieces and sprinkle over top. Chill for at least 6 hours or overnight until set.
Makes 12 servings.