Neapolitan Delight Cake
SKILL LEVEL : Intermediate
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Strawberry Syrup
- Whipped topping (optional)
- Sliced strawberries (optional)
- 1/3 cup water plus 1/4 cup , divided
- 5-1/4 cups light frozen whipped topping , thawed and divided
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Syrup or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Syrup
- 27 ladyfingers , split
- 3 packages cream cheese (3 oz. each) , softened and divided
- 1. Line 9-inch springform pan with foil; place ladyfingers, cut sides in, to fit on bottom and around sides of prepared pan.
2. Beat half of cream cheese in small bowl until fluffy; gradually blend in chocolate syrup and 1/3 cup water until smooth. Fold in 2-1/2 cups topping until blended; spread evenly over ladyfingers. Cut rounded ends off remaining ladyfingers; place to fit over top of chocolate layer.
3. Beat remaining half of cream cheese in small bowl until fluffy; gradually blend in strawberry syrup and remaining 1/4 cup water. Fold in remaining 2-3/4 cups topping until blended; spread evenly over ladyfingers. Cover; freeze 6 hours or until firm.
4. Remove foil; garnish with whipped topping and sliced strawberries, if desired. Serve frozen, cut into slices. Makes 12 servings.