Milk Chocolate Crescents
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 10 Minutes
- 8 oz refrigerated crescent dinner rolls 250 g
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips 150 mL
- Icing sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Unroll crescent dough to form 8 triangles. Sprinkle an equal portion of the chocolate chips onto each triangle. Press gently into the dough. Starting at the shortest side of the triangle, roll the dough to the opposite point. Place rolls, point side down, on an ungreased baking sheet; curve into a crescent shape.
3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with icing sugar. Serve warm.
Makes 8 crescents.