SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 5 Minutes
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Chocolate Syrup 150 mL
- 2 cups cold coffee 500 mL
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream 500 mL
- Crushed ice or ice cubes
- Whipped topping
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1. Place syrup and coffee in a blender; blend on high until combined. Add ice cream; blend until smooth. Divide between six, ice-filled glasses. Garnish with whipped topping and ground cinnamon (if using).
Makes 6 servings.
• Lower Fat Iced Cappuccino: Use reduced-fat vanilla ice cream and fat-free whipped topping.