HERSHEY'S White Chip Luscious Lemon Cookies
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 2 cups HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips (12-oz. pkg.)
- 1 cup pecans chopped (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick) , softened
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
2. Beat butter, brown sugar, lemon peel and vanilla extract in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture. Stir in white chips and pecans, if desired. Drop by tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until almost set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 30 cookies.