HERSHEY’S Syrup Fudgey Fruit Pizza
SKILL LEVEL : IntermediatePREP TIME : 11 Minutes
- 1/2 cup lower fat vegetable oil spread (1 stick)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract , divided
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa plus 1 tablespoon , divided
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Syrup , divided
- 1 package nonfat cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups fresh fruit sliced
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Strawberry Syrup
- 1. Heat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease 12-inch pizza pan.
2. Beat vegetable oil spread, granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla until creamy. Add 1/2 cup cocoa; beat well. Gradually add flour and 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, beating until well combined. Press dough evenly into prepared pan, forming cookie crust. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
3. Prepare filling by combining cream cheese, powdered sugar, remaining 1 tablespoon cocoa and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Spread over crust to within 1 inch of edge. Cover; refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.
4. Just before serving, place sliced fruit on top; drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate syrup and strawberry syrup. Serve immediately, cut into slices. 10 servings.