HERSHEY'S Perfect White Chip Chocolate Cookies
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 20 Minutes
- 2 cups HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips (12-oz. pkg.)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter or margarine (2 sticks) , softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into butter mixture. Stir in white chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 8 to 9 minutes. (Do not over bake; cookies will be soft. They will puff while baking; flatten upon cooling.) Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 54 cookies.