Gluten Free Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 18 Minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened (2 sticks) 500 mL
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar 175 mL
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar 175 mL
- 1 tsp vanilla extract 5 mL
- 2 eggs 2
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free all-purpose baking mix 625 mL
- 1 2/3 cups HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips 270 g
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large mixing bowl. Add eggs, beat well. Add baking mix, beating well. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
[HERSHEY PRODUCT(s)] is/are gluten free. For all other ingredients, always be sure to check the labels and pick the gluten-free options.