Creamy Mocha Fudge
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 2 cups HERHSEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips 350 g
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips 250 mL
- 2 tbsp milk 30 mL
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk) 300 mL
- 4 tsp powdered instant coffee, dissolved in 1 tbsp (15 mL) hot water or coffee flavoured liqueur 20 mL
- 1 tsp vanilla 5 mL
- 1 cup chopped nuts 250 mL
- 1. Line 8- or 9-inch (20 or 23-cm) square baking pan with foil.
2. In heavy saucepan over low heat, combine semi-sweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, milk, sweetened condensed milk, coffee mixture and vanilla. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted. Remove from heat; stir in nuts.
3. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Remove from pan; place on cutting board. Peel off foil; cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator.
Makes about 3 dozen pieces.
• For best results, do not double this recipe.