Cool 'n Creamy Chocolate Pie
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 15 Minutes
- 3 oz cream cheese 90 g
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar 50 mL
- 1 tsp vanilla extract 5 mL
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Chocolate Syrup 125 mL
- 1 cup cold whipping cream 250 mL
- 1 prepared graham cracker crumb crust
- Sliced fresh fruit (optional)
- Chocolate curls (optional)
- 1. Beat cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until well combined. Gradually add syrup, beating until smooth. Beat whipping cream, in a separate bowl, until stiff. Fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture and pour into crumb crust; cover.
2. Freeze pie for 3 hours or until firm. Garnish with fresh fruit and chocolate curls (if using) just before serving.
Males 6 to 8 servings.