SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 10 Minutes
- 1 pkg (18 oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough 560 g
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Dark Chocolate Chips, CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips or CHIPITS® Milk Chocolate Chips 75 mL
- 1/3 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips 75 mL
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S White Chocolate Chips 75 mL
- 10.5 oz miniature marshmallows 300 g
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Press cookie dough evenly into a 12-inch (30 cm) pizza pan. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Remove cookie from oven. Sprinkle the top evenly with chocolate, peanut butter and white chocolate chips. Cover 'toppings' with marshmallows.
3. Return pizza to oven and bake for 5 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and lightly browned; cool. Cut into triangles.
Makes 12 slices.