Chocolate Syrup Mousse
Grab a spoon and sample this whipped dessert, flavored with our classic syrup.
SKILL LEVEL : AdvancedPREP TIME : 5 Minutes
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 cup cold whipping cream (1/2 pt.)
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Syrup , chilled
- 1. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small cup; let stand 2 minutes to soften.
2. Add boiling water, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Beat whipping cream in small bowl until slightly thickened; gradually add gelatin mixture, beating until stiff. Fold in syrup.
3. Spoon into individual dishes. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set. Garnish as desired. 4 servings.