SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips, CHIPITS Dark Chocolate Chips or CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips 125 mL
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme 50 mL
- 2 bananas 2
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter 50 mL
- 4 flour tortillas 4
- 1. Lightly coat one side of each tortilla with nonstick cooking spray. Place tortillas on clean work surface, coated sides down.
2. Spread 1 tbsp (15 mL) each peanut butter and marshmallow creme on half of each tortilla. Arrange 1/4 of the banana slices and 2 tbsp (30 mL) chocolate chips over marshmallow crème; fold each tortilla over to cover filling.
3. Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat 1 minute. Add two quesadillas; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until tortillas are golden brown and crisp, turning once. Repeat with remaining quesadillas. Serve warm.
Makes 4 servings.