Chocolate Pecan Pie
Dessert is now as easy as pecan pie with this basic recipe that’s sure to be a family favorite.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 12 Minutes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 3 eggs , slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine , melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Stir together sugar and cocoa in medium bowl. Add eggs, corn syrup, butter and vanilla; stir until well blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into unbaked pie crust.
3. Bake 60 minutes or until set. Remove from oven to wire rack. Cool completely. Garnish with whipped topping. Makes 8 servings.