Chocolate Covered Strawberry S’more
Take advantage of strawberry season and make a s’more that's sweet, juicy and ready for summer.
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate
- Graham Crackers
- EXTRA INGREDIENTS:
- Assorted berries
- Strawberry jam
- BASIC RECIPE:
- Slice strawberries in half to create one flat side. Toast a marshmallow to desired doneness. Assemble on a graham cracker with HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate and strawberries.
- OTHER IDEAS:
- 1. Add other berries to your s’more, like blueberries or raspberries.
- 2. No fresh berries? Add a spoonful of strawberry jam.
- 3. For a fancy presentaion, cover your strawberries in chocolate before adding them to your s’more.