The Hershey's Holiday Chocolate House is a favorite tradition at HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD! Share your own photos by tagging @ChocolateWorld and #ChocolateHouse.
Check out all the work that went into the 2018 Hershey's Holiday Chocolate House and stay tuned this year's version!
The Sweet Facts:
- 2018 marked the 10th annual Hershey's Holiday Chocolate House.
- It stood 8.5 feet tall and covered 84.5 square feet.
- It featured 30 different types of Hershey's Confectionary Products in each and every minute detail.
- 100 employees from The Hershey Company helped create the house, donating their time to a fun mission, but more importantly, a worthy cause.
- For every hour worked on the house, HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD donated $8 to Children's Miracle Network. With nearly 400 hours worked, that equated to $3,200 given to support children who need a sweet, but real home away from home during the holidays.
See all the festive events at HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD during holiday season! VIEW DETAILS
Stay tuned for details on the 2019 Hershey's Holiday Chocolate House!