Sweet job, sweet perks
HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD Attraction is always looking for fun, friendly and energetic individuals to join our team. Experience may not be required, but a willingness to learn is a must!Apply Now
Join Our Team
- Discounts on retail items
- 50% discount on food and discounted candy
- Competitive wages, holiday pay and annual pay raises*
- Flexible scheduling that is seasonal, part-time or year-round
- Opportunity to earn $500 scholarship for graduating high school seniors or graduates who plan to enroll in a full time course of study in the fall at an accredited two or four year college or university
- Employee recognition programs and events, as well as free monthly cookouts from June - August
- Free admission to most attractions and discounted rates for friends and family
- Discounted tickets to Hersheypark and Hershey Bears games
- Great deals with local businesses
- Plus, a sweet treat on your birthday
*Wages based on experience and annual pay raises based on performance
Hiring Events: FAQs
Learn more about on-site interviews at HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD Attraction. Still have questions? Email us at HCWRecruiting@hersheys.com
You are not required to apply ahead of time. We’ll have laptops available for you to use to apply after you have completed your interview.
Interviews are held at HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD. Come in our main entrance and we’ll have signs in the lobby directing you where to go.
Just a great attitude and a smiling face! You are welcome to bring a copy of your resume; however, it is not required.
Yes, offers are given on the spot which expediates the hiring process!
If you have already applied, you can still come in for an interview. Just let us know when you arrive so that we don’t have you apply again.
We hire candidates fifteen years and older. However, the minimum age requirement varies per position, as listed in each job posting. You must meet the minimum age requirement on the date of your application.