Candy Buffet Backdrop
Create a sweet setting that sets off the goodies at your candy buffet. Each flower in this DIY candy buffet backdrop sparkles with a piece of candy at its center.
- ROLO® Chewy Caramels, 66.7 oz.
- KISSES Milk Chocolates, Silver Foils, 66.7 oz.
- KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds, Gold, 66.7 oz.
- Tissue paper in desired colors
- Chicken wire
- Fishing line
- Tin snips or wire cutters
- Cut the chicken wire in an irregular shape and suspend from a backdrop frame or ceiling hooks.
- To make the flowers, cut 3-4 inch squares of tissue paper and stack 3-4 sheets in alternating angles. Glue a piece of candy at the center of each square.
- Place your flowers at random on the suspended chicken wire by tucking the candy into the chicken wire.
- Gently fan out the petals of each flower, then repeat until you have the desired amount for your candy buffet backdrop.