KISSES Princess Wand
No princess is complete without a magic wand. And a DIY princess wand made of KISSES Chocolates? That takes party magic to a whole new level.
- KISSES Chocolates
- Striped paper straw
- Decorative wooden star
- Dowel rod
- Ribbon in assorted colors
- Hot glue gun
- Use your hot glue gun to glue KISSES Chocolates to the decorative wooden star.
- Cover the dowel rod with the striped paper straw.
- Glue the dowel rod to the bottom of the star.
- Cut various lengths of ribbon, and hot glue them to where the dowel rod and decorative star meet.