TWIZZLERS Tree Halloween Centerpiece
These candy centerpieces bring a spooky haunted house feeling to any Halloween buffet table. Mix and match TWIZZLERS Twist colors and KISSES Chocolate foils for a different look to this fun Halloween craft.
SKILL LEVEL : MEDIUM
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Green food dye
- Centerpiece tray
- Scissors or wire cutters
- TWIZZLERS Black Licorice Twists
- Thin flexible wire (20 gauge will work)
- KISSES Milk Chocolates in Orange Foils
- Place the coconut flakes in a bowl. Add a few drops of green food dye. Mix until dye has covered all the flakes. Add more dye as necessary until desired color is reached. Spread the dyed coconut on the tray.
- To create each branch, carefully snip one end of the TWIZZLERS Black Licorice Twist. Thread a piece of wire through to the top of the twist, and clip any extra wire off the bottom. Do this until you have five to seven branches per tree.
- Wrap extra wire around the branches, about an inch from the bottom of the TWIZZLERS Twists, forming a bundle. Bend the bottom inch of each branch outward to form roots.
- Carefully bend the upper portions of each branch to form tree shapes. Arrange the trees on the tray. Arrange KISSES Chocolates on the tray around the base of each tree.