Superhero Easter Basket
Have a super-cool Easter with this DIY superhero themed Easter basket idea. Then have your heroes use their super powers at the big egg hunt.
- Crate or basket
- Shredded paper
- HERSHEY'S Speedy Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny
- Superhero candy kabobs
- Superhero candy buffet labels
- HERSHEY'S GOLD Eggs
- HERSHEY'S Cookies 'n' Creme Eggs
- Superhero bunny toy
- Stiff felt in red and yellow
- Hot glue gun
- Fabric scissors
- Fill the bottom of the crate or basket with shredded paper.
- Create the superhero cuffs by cutting out two strips of felt measuring 2" by 9". Glue or sew Velcro to the left front and right back side of the cuff. Then cut two lightning bolt shapes and sew or glue to attach.
- Create the superhero candy kabobs and candy buffet labels and place into the basket.
- Fill the rest of the crate with plastic eggs, Easter candy and superhero toys.